Silent Addictions
[html]
*snickers* SO CUTE!/ +420

When he lowered his head to nuzzle and nibble hers, something prompted Blind to return the affection. She brushed her cheek against his snout in the briefest of nuzzles before licking the same spot, and then lowered still to lie on her back as he stood over her. Her tail wagged lazily at her ankles, her smile broadening until she was all but beaming as she pawed gently at his chest. Her bi-colored eyes widened at his words, but they didn’t scare her in the slightest, for she assumed this to be nothing more than an invitation to investigate his home rather than an offer for a mate. She chuckled softly, a coy grin replacing her exuberant smile as she continued to hold his gaze. It amazed her – and, in fact, intrigued her – that someone she had met only once before could already be offering to protect her and provide for her a home. She had known such kindness only once, and her heart ached to think of the sable woman who had taken her in and claimed her as a sort of daughter. This reminded her, however, that she was in fact luperci now, and she couldn’t help but wonder if this would change the man’s opinion of her.

And then, as if he had read her thoughts, he mentioned a name that she thought she’d never hear again: Soran. Mother, she muttered, her expression softening as every memory she’d ever held dear of them together played across her mind’s eye. She was no longer a Dreamer? And she and Deuce were together now? So much had happened since she’d left, she could hardly contain herself. So much indeed… Her thoughts redirected once more and her tail ceased its wagging; she knew that she had to tell him.

With another gentle lick to his neck, she sat up just enough to nuzzle into his thick coat…that is, if he relaxed long enough to allow her. She chose her words carefully, her tone more soothing than playful as she admitted, I would be delighted to follow you home sweetheart, but something has changed since we last met…I am luperci now, so I must ask if your pack would even allow someone like me to join them, let alone if this does not change your opinion of me? She leaned back enough to look into his eyes; how stunning they still were. As if attempting to persuade his affections to remain with her, she nuzzled beneath his chin and whimpered softly.

<style type="text/css">
.blind-oo2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d4f76; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3c0c24; }
.blind-oo2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.blind-oo2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#613c4f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ygg2L.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#795064; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.blind-oo2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.blind-oo2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread