Silent Addictions
[html]

*chuckles* Oh Blind, you doofus...

Blind smiled warmly at the male's return of affection, and felt comforted further as he told her of the luperci leaders that he seemed to have the displeasure of living with. Although he clearly respected his leaders highly, she could tell that the notion of a two-legged canine was not one that agreed with the male's heart, and this worried her once again as she awaited his answer to her second question. But, to her pleasant surprise, he stated that he viewed her no differently and even thought her beautiful. She could feel the heat rising all the way to the tips of her ears as she nestled in his fur below him, hardly used to someone complimenting her in such a matter...save for one canine...

The dark she-wolf blinked away the distraction of the scarred hybrid, and then slithered out from under the brute as he stated he didn't know her name...and then, what had he called her? Love? She laughed loudly at the whole of his sentence, the playful light bouncing back through her eyes. Her tail swished coyly and she slipped around behind the male, tilting her nose skyward in a very haughty manner. This is true, she declared, for how can I return home with you if we don't even know each other's names? But then...how can you be so quick to act kindly - and even affectionately - toward me if we are still nearly strangers? Perhaps you have some dark motive that I don't know about? She smiled at him then, showing him that her words were born in jest and she felt no discontent toward the man. Then, sitting once more only a few paces from him, she said, My name is Blind. And you are?

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread