Silent Addictions
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.AugOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/WhiteWolfHowling-1-1.jpg') #34400E no-repeat top center; width:453px; margin:10px auto; padding:268px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;}
.AugTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFFFFF;}
.AugInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;}
.AugInput {padding:5px; border:2px double #000; background:#4D5F15; color:#000000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.AugInput b {font-weight:bolder;color:#FFFFFF;text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999;}
.AugInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.AugInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.AugRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

OOC: "Happiness is a warm puppy," I remember seeing that phrase on a T-shirt. I happen to have a warm puppy in my lap... || WC +388

The betrayal was evident in his eyes, although absent from his voice. He sounded certain, and it was true, he desired her no less, but things had changed, and he was an outsider again. He no longer held her gaze and it drifted elsewhere. It occurred to him that his statement of the Luperci in his pack may have sounded a little off, perhaps bitter and he straightened. I admire them for their choices. They reject the life that most here embrace, and rightly so. Nothing could turn me against my family. Not what they are, I see them for what they have become and they‘ve earned my respect. His voice was honest and full of conviction. They were wolves after all, wolves were their past, present, and future. He was unapologetic and oblivious to any offence that could have been taken.

He’d been lost in the moment and would have taken no notice to his slip up if she hadn’t mentioned it. ‘Love,’ he’d called her out of jest. He could feel the heat rising in his face, but turned his head away instead, as if it were nothing. She move away from him to prance about and he nearly sighed. Ahh, they were back to this. It was foolish to think she’d understand, and he felt any possibility of explanation would prove hopeless. He drew his eyes towards her reluctantly, his expression blank. But when he laid eyes on her coy grin he relaxed and soon found himself smiling. It didn’t quite reach his eyes, but he was trying to see her as he had before. He felt torn. Was she not the same wolfess still?

I am Augustus. He stated. And I have no dark motives, unless you consider instinct a motive? He questioned, half-truthful, although he played it with a smirk. He wheeled on her again, not losing a step. It was all bittersweet now, but he’d play this game if she wanted to. He mirrored her and reclined to his haunches, wrapping his bushy white tail about his large paws. Now that introductions are out of the way… He started as he rose to all fours quickly and came towards her. His muzzle was at her ear. Will you consider my offer…Blind? He whispered, nipping at her earlobe as he uttered her name.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread