Silent Addictions
[html]

Jealous!!! I want a puppy…

As she watched the flirtatiousness dissolve from the brute’s demeanor, Blind suddenly realized why she had been so happy that morning: because she had faked it. This disappointment was so akin to the flavor of the disappointment her dear coywolf friend had portrayed just yesterday, that every ounce of pain that had resulted from it now resurfaced and settled in the dark wolfess’ body as she listened distantly to the man’s words. Though he didn’t out-rightly admit it, he was disappointed at the news, as it showed in every movement he made. Her ears drooped again, but not in submission this time. Instead, they fell due to her own disappointment as she tried to smother the feelings of regret and self-loathing that were now threatening to choke her once again.

A new feeling poked its head through the emotional mess swirling inside Blind then, and her legs twitched at the sudden urge to just…walk away. What was the point of trying to convince yet another friend that she was the same old Blind, and that they didn’t need to worry about her causing any more harm? There was no point, because as far as Blind was concerned, she didn’t have the power to change their minds, even if she’d thought she had the energy to at least try. So she did rise to all fours then, her tail hanging lifelessly at her ankles as she watched the wolf – now known as Augustus – come to his own resolve and joke about instinct and the like. She didn’t move, however, for he beat her to the motion by cutting off her path and sidling up to her ear. His whisper sent a tiny shiver down her spine, intensified further by the feel of his teeth on her soft flesh. The she-wolf’s tail flicked, however momentarily, and then she smiled ever-so-slightly before tucking her head beneath Augustus’. Of course I’ll consider, she cooed, tangling her limbs betwixt the male’s. What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t?

With a quick jerk, Blind maneuvered her body in such a way that would hopefully knock the man onto his back if she aimed just right. If not, she’d look like quite the fool as a result of nothing more than an awkward, epileptic attempt.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread