Silent Addictions
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.AugOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/WhiteWolfHowling-1-1.jpg') #34400E no-repeat top center; width:453px; margin:10px auto; padding:268px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;}
.AugTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFFFFF;}
.AugInfo {text-align:right; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;}
.AugInput {padding:5px; border:2px double #000; background:#4D5F15; color:#000000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.AugInput b {font-weight:bolder;color:#FFFFFF;text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999;}
.AugInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.AugInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.AugRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

OOC: Grizzly bear? xD SO cute!! And pretty pretty table and sig xD || WC +402

His stomach was all in knots, his heart a flutter in his chest. A wave of relief washed over him as she turned over beneath him. Whatever it was that had been inside him, had nearly taken control, and he wasn’t quite sure he was prepared to let it. There was uncertainty in him, something holding him back. It wasn’t until he felt his body quivering that he could identify that it was nervousness that caused him to hesitate. He found he just wasn’t ready, all the flirting and teasing never prepared him for anything real to come of it, it was just a game, now, one neither would yet see to completion. He withdrew from her, embarrassment and uncertainty rendering him silent. He lowered his head reservedly, his mind having won him over for the moment, leaving his body aching and defeated. No matter how strong and stoic he seemed to appear there was something in his chest that was made of something much less formidable. The scars on his face were a constant reminder of the strife he’d faced in his young life and a cause of self-consciousness. He hadn’t felt this with her, and he couldn’t help but appreciate her greatly for it.

There was something else there. She was so warm and compassionate, he just couldn’t lose himself with her no matter how easy it seemed. In thought he glared darkly at her from the corner of his eyes for teasing him so, it made it all so much harder. She scooted towards him and as he felt her gentle caress he whined softly, no longer the beast of moments before but of a wolf simply delighting greatly in another’s company and companionship. No matter how it seemed, the brute had a heart despite how much poking and prodding it took for it to reach the surface. He was feeling so extraordinarily vulnerable with her right now, exposed and when she questioned him he found himself answering to much and more. For a moment, you looked…sad. Was it something I did? His thought strayed to his near lapse of self-control and he continued meekly. I hope I didn’t make you uncomfortable…I uh almost lost control there, I’m sorry Blind. His voice was quiet and sincere, taking on an entirely new tone all together. The usual gruffness of his dissolving away and turning into something entirely new and open.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread