Oh dear child
[html]

Word Count → 386 :: <3 hung over Light

He groaned as a loud excessive noise started to pierce into his pounding brain as his arm fell over his eyes. Something, no someone was tugging at his hair the action one he had only felt once before. Stuck between unconsciousness and consciousness the male shifted slightly away from the pup. Not now Saxif. He groaned not realizing his words until little paws pressed at his face. His brown eyes popped open and there was one of his wards before him trying to wake him. She chuckled deeply. I’m up, I’m up my dear. He said as he rolled onto his back and pushed himself up to a sitting position. He had been weary in conversing or interacting with the children since they arrived in his home. Unsure of their troubles or pasts that may make his efforts to bond with them misconstrued. So he had decided to wait patiently until a day such as this. But why did she have to pick a day when his body and head ached from drunken woes? He did not know, maybe it was a punishment from the Great Spirit.

Hello Sophie. He said giving the pup a slight pat on the head before pulling himself on the large fur covered couch that was often the young one’s bed. Leon and Light had been sharing the floor atop many furs but Light had been weary of spending too much time with the father-like youth as well. He honestly didn’t want his intentions misunderstood even as his mind often betrayed him as he admired the youth’s impressive form from time to time. Therefore Light would be out for most of the day until it was time to sleep at night and often tried little to converse with the family feeling as though he were the intruder even when they had overtaken his home. He loved the company though; it reminded him of home sharing his den with generations of nieces, nephews, parents and grandparents. The Goldenfeather’s were a large clan. Maybe it was why he had been slowly building their hut telling them it would be a little while yet when really he could be done the home within days. He honestly would be sad to see them go.

Everyone gone? He said as he glanced around the empty home.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread