Oh dear child
[html]

Word Count → 335 :: I love Light lol xD <3

Sophie whined in confusion as Mister Light called her Saxif, but once she'd moved around to his face and he saw her, he corrected himself. She still couldn't help but tilt her head curiously, wondering who Saxif was, and then back away as he straightened himself up, her tail wagging uncertainly. She hadn't had much interaction with Light, seeing as he was gone most of the time, and seemed to be avoiding them. Sophie didn't think much of it, though, as everyone here seemed very busy--such was the way of pack life, though, she supposed. She was just glad someone was home, as she'd grown bored with the pack lands and wanted to play with someone.

"Hi, Misser Light." Sophie yipped, and dropped into a play-bow, resting her head between her front paws and wagging her tail slowly as she stared up at him. He didn't look all that up to playing; in fact, he looked a little sick, like he'd eaten too much and gotten a tummy ache. Lifting her head worriedly, she tilted it and frowned at him, her brow furrowing. "Are you okay, Misser Light? You don't look good..." Her voice came out as a little whimper, and she scratched at her head nervously with a back paw, her carved bracelet clinking a bit against the floor as her whole body shook with the movement.

At his question, Sophie perked up slightly, her tail beating against the floor as she nodded. "Yup! Boothe went...somewhere. Leon and Trigger were gone a'fore I got up." She added, and looked around, shifting uncertainly. " 'S just us!" And then, after another brief pause, she continued hesitantly, "Um...and I went 'sploring this morning...there's nothing else to do..." She wasn't exactly sure why she was telling him this, but it felt like she should be making some sort of connection with the male they were living with now. She'd done a shoddy job of it so far; she hoped today would be different.

<style type="text/css">
.sophly .space {float:right; width:115px; height:260px;}
.sophly b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sophly p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sophly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sophly {width:485px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a19fc4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DujCo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#352b37; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread