Like a fairy tale
ooc: Sorry was having muse issues among other things Confused

Xyza had just turned her back when she heard the male speak. For a moment she didn’t expect it to be for her but she faced him nonetheless. When his gaze was set upon her, her eyes widened with surprise. You wish to dance with me? The slender female’s thin tail started to twitch carefully beneath her dress. Her docile posture kept it at a decent level for it not to show. Her voice had been filled with such disbelief it was almost as though she would say no. She smiled softly her blue eyes glistening. Am I dreaming? She thought as she looked him over. He was young, handsome with a delightful build. He was everything a female like herself could never hope to achieve but if there was one thing Xyza knew about parties. Anything was possible even if it was just for the night. Her mind went to tales of princesses that she had read over the years. Of princes and knights and her smile grew until she was practically grinning like a fool. She caught herself though as a giggle escaped her when his hand came forward. Her face absolutely hot with embarrassment, forgive me. She said softly before lifting her hand to his. She wondered what he danced like, if his gorgeous body was graceful or if his smile was wonderful. She had danced with so few males but every moment of those times had filled her with such a delightful feel she could never deny one ever again.

Messages In This Thread