Like a fairy tale
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine);</style>XYZA GLOW

She gasped when he pulled her into him and felt her cheeks heat greatly. She looked away for a moment embarrassed by their sudden closeness but took a breath and remembered. They were there to dance and this is what it meant. To be close, to feel each other move to music and learn just how they went together. She fought a giggle at the thought of that her mind couldn’t help but to wonder. She rose her icy but bright blue eyes back to his own. Xyza Glow. Pleasure to meet you. Then she realized his nervousness, his inexperience and she smiled feeling relieved. It was one to be asked by someone who knew what they were doing but to be paired with someone she could teach was a great comfort. She felt herself relax. His foot moved forth but she hadn’t expected it until it touched her own and she managed to pull it back in time. His nose grazed her heated cheeks and she turned away with a light giggle feeling caught before she looked up at him again. She watched him, how could someone so handsome and powerful looking seem so nervous?

It’s quite alright Saul. I shall survive. She put her hand on his arm that held her back. She looked up to see if it was ok that she was doing this and started to shift his hand a little downward to the small of her back. Her hand released his and set on his chest as a way to keep him still. The key is to lead me, let me know with the slight movement of your hand. If you are going to move, your hand will move me as you want me to. She moved her feet back and forth in the steps that had been shown. See how each step my hips move differently? It’s not really a matter of how great a dancer you are when dancing in pairs… it’s all about being able to get a female to move as you do. She smiled brightly and held her hand up for him to take as her other drew up to his shoulder. The next thing to really keep in mind is to relax, breathe and feel the music. The steps will come, eventually. She hoped her instruction was ok but her excitement regardless was great. Even if he failed horribly she knew she would have fun with him.

Word Count :: 409 Slight PP hope thats ok, feel free to lead her (pp her XD) as you wish for the dancing.

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Xyza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Xyza b {font-family:verdana; color:#95cb8d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Xyza {background-color:#082e25; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7c8f63; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #081416; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Xyza .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Tangerine; font-size:70px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.GR2_Xyza .ooc {text-align:Right; font-family:verdana; color:#e6eba8; font-size:9px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 30px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread