Like a fairy tale
[html]

nomnomnom, naughty saul!

Both of them appeared very nervous and embarrassed by this situation. Of course, both of them had chosen to come into the tent and allowed themselves to become part of this embarrassment. Saul's own mortification came from his lack of experience in this area, while it was clear the female's came from an uncertainty of herself. Her soft little giggles and delicate dips of her head away from him caused him to smile in return, to know that he wasn't the only one who was suffering from nerves. Seeing her act just a little bit shy caused him to take a deep breath, settling himself into an air of slightly more confidence. His shoulders straightened, as well as his head, ears and back. He allowed his head to dip down once as she offered her name in return. A curling smile raised his lips for the moment. "The pleasure is all mine." He rumbled, the words rolling in the back of his throat.

Xyza began to speak then, reassuring him that it was alright to make mistakes. His newly exerted confidence heightened as she moved his right hand down to the small of her back. With another curling smile, he gripped her tighter, using the leverage to press her just a little firmer against him. As a rule, Saul was the perfect gentleman when it came to others, but there was something about the female in his arms that made him want to throw it away. For a few seconds, the calm and gentle music that the tent was swaying to was just a little too boring and slow for him, but he forced himself to concentrate as the female explained about leading her. "I shall try to remember all of that." He offered, his voice the same shade of husky that it had been before.

With another deep breath, he straightened up, another gentle nudge to her back to get her to step closer before he twirled both of them around in a tight circle. He allowed a grin to curl his lips as he stepped back, pulling her along with him as he moved them through the crowd. It was exhillerating, to say the very least and Saul allowed a deep bodied laugh to echo forth into the darkened tent.

382 words

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aul3-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread