Girls Night!
[i]ooc: Dunno how it ended up so deep and fluffy at the same time XD... but Belle is in heat as well so guessing this is her in heat and having a friend as well ^_^[/b]

Just as her hysteria was about to rise to a point of no return there she was. Belle smiled when she saw her friend approach, her form a strange sight to see so spiced and tall compared to her Lupus form she had grown accustomed to. The strange female gave a clumsy twirl as her dress flared out a bit. I do say I may fit in tonight. Belle gave her awkward grin. I was not called. Just watching them was so intriguing so… fascinating… almost… fun. Belle felt a warmth in her chest and thought the feeling such an odd one. Oh please Terra will you come with me tonight. I don’t think I could ever do it with out you. Her southern accent grew with a desperate but excited tone. This Belle was new even to herself as she looked at her friend her hands clasped together over her chest as her blue eyes grew wide with hope. Terra gave her something that no one has ever have, she didn’t know if it was because she believed her or if it was because she actually talked to her more than most. She didn’t know but Belle was discovering things inside herself that she didn’t know existed. She was near bouncing and though her actions were strange for the girl the fear still won the fear over everything was the belief that Terra would reject her friendship just as anyone ever has.

Messages In This Thread