This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For.
[html]

Word Count → 364 :: OOC: Again sorry on the wait.

This over indulgence of consciousness has torn a day apart
And lingered in the splendeaour of the feeling in my stomach.

She'd been stopped as she had been getting back on her mount. The voice came from behind, and she was quick to turn her head and she gave a strange and almost violent look at the person before it softened to a friendly look. The girl had startled Panda in a way. Panda's deep chocolate eyes looked at the woman of white and blue eyes and she thought of the whore that got away. She shook her head lightly and the words that the woman had spoken had finally registered and made sense to the woman. The white crow that was on her shoulder cawed loudly in the direction of the other woman, and Panda cooed at the bird before looking to the woman again. I'm fine. I just found something on the ground..Seems like I'll have another visitor soon. she spoke more so to herself at the end, but in the beginning obviously in response to the woman. Panda blinked her eyes, for a moment, nothing but the blackness of her fur around her eyes being seen before she opened her chocolate orbs again and continued to look at the smaller, and newer female who was riding on top of her own steed.

Who are you? Never seen ya' round before. she asked to the girl, finding that it might be rude if she just rode off without asking the woman where she was going, or at least who she was. I'm Panda, Corson of Anathema. she told the woman, definitely liking the way that the title sounded with her name. She couldn't wait to become Empulsa, where she would be the master of her ranking tier and able to not only accept people into the pack, but also to just be a higher rank in general. Panda liked power, it was obvious, but she never seemed like she was actually seeking it, more like she was given it because of her exceptional abilities. That's the way she saw it after all. How long ya' been in Anathema, girl? asked Panda, leaning on Korosk's neck and running her fingers in the stallion's mane.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread