This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For.
Ayasha had startled the black and white female and the look that she got was a bit violent and maybe angry. But it turned friendly and Ayasha grinned at the woman. She did feel bad about startling her. ”Sorry about startling you. I didn’t mean to.” Her grin was apologetic as she waited for anything.

It would appear that she had found something and was expecting a visitor? What? But it seemed that the last part was more for the woman’s benefit and not actually in answer to hers. However, she simply gave her a slightly confused look but said nothing about the confusing part that she didn’t think that she should have actually heard.

At who she was, she grinned and said, ”I’m Ayasha and I’m a Zepar in Anathema, obviously.” She figured that the part about her being Anathema was rather obvious since she most likely smelled like it. She had been there long enough, she figured. The black and white female introduced herself as Panda and Ayasha replied, ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Panda.” At how long she had been part of Anathema, Ayasha cocked her head to the side as she considered how long. ”Um, a few weeks. I think.”

Messages In This Thread