This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For.
[html]

Word Count → 0 :: OOC: I'm sorry for the wait as well.

This over indulgence of consciousness has torn a day apart
And lingered in the splendeaour of the feeling in my stomach.

The snow colored woman apologized to Panda, and the monochrome woman nodded her head in forgiveness. "It's okay." she stated to the other woman. Panda was aware of the woman's shift in her aura though, and she noticed that it seemed confused for a moment. The child did not act upon her curiosity though, because she did not ask, but she continued on to speak of Panda's other questions. Panda did not mind the shift, and she left the subject alone, if only because Panda did not want to alarm any of the other wolves about how there had been a loner, no, actually...An Alpha wandering around Anathema, more than likely trying to track down Venom and Panda. It was not an Alpha from around here though, no, this was one from back in Florida, where the two lived before they had come to here.

The woman introduced herself as Ayasha, and that she was a Zepar. Then the ivory woman had spoken of how it was a pleasure to meet her. Panda nodded her head again. "Same here." the two words were pushed out before the girl spoke of how she had been here for only a few weeks. Panda nodded yet again and let "Aye" pass her lips before she pat Korosk on the neck. "Would you like to ride with me? I'm heading out to gather some supplies. Corson is the rank for healer, and I'm almost always running out of supplies, so it's just that time for me to go out and find some stuff." she spoke the words, explaining what she was doing out here and wondering if the woman wanted to come along, even though Panda would have rather been alone. Panda did not let this show though, because she was taking a chance and trying to make a new friend out of this. Maybe she would come out of this adventure with a new sister or something. Panda was trying not to be bitter.

Her chocolate eyes were on the female for another moment before she had urged Korosk to move forward once again. It was time to go get some supplies that were well needed. This was her urging the other female to just tag along with her.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread