Guy's Night
WC: 208
ooc: hehe, <3 scruffy Teo... we'll just assume they didn't talk much on the way there and end up at **festival** after your next post? Light's excited so his look is more relaxed than usual XD... **Edit** Sorry was totally confuzzled on travel location and stuff so its about mid-day as this is happening and will be evening or dusk as they arrive.

ic:
Light made a face as though not amused at the comment about his feathers but was quick to show the male his play. His large hand reached for Teo’s head to ruffle his un-styled hair. Look at yourself kid. He chuckled deeply. Go get ready we’re going out tonight. He nearly ordered now that he had seen Teo was well enough to take out and about. He shoved the male back in his home eager to leave but knowing the thin coydog needed at the very least his jacket to join him for they had a decent travel ahead of them. I’ll wait out here. Light shut the door and smiled feeling rather proud of himself for no real reason. He leaned against the doorframe his arms crossed as he awaited Teo. You almost ready? You’re coming whether you like it or not my friend so if I come in there and find you're not ready I’m taking you as you are. Light said in an almost warning as the wind started to seep through his fur he couldn’t stand still for much longer. He looked through his satchel ensuring he had filled it with the two bottles of wine two of many he obtained some time back.

Messages In This Thread