trading the trade
Ayasha was mildly surprised when Aeron seemed to recognize her. Or at least knew that she was new to Anathema. But she didn’t think that she knew much about why they came to Anathema. But the older female didn’t ask her why she had left AniWaya and joined Anathema. It would have been a tough and long explanation and Ayasha didn’t really feel like explaining it to anyone right now.

Aeron wanted a name before they started and held out her hand in greeting. She also introduced her daughter and Ayasha grinned down at the little girl. She grabbed Aeron’s hand and gave it a strong but gentle shake. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Aeron, Adwen. I’m Ayasha and I recently joined Anathema.” Her grin was friendly and easy.

The Oriax asked what she could trade and Ayasha grinned proudly. ”Well, I carve figures out of wood, mostly small animals but also wolves on occasion.” She pulled out one of her normal carvings. She also pulled out one of her better carvings. ”The first one is one of my normal ones and the other is if I take lots of time. I have a few more of the better ones and lots of the normal ones.” She waited to see what Aeron would say about what she had to trade.

Messages In This Thread