trading the trade
OOC: Feel free to decide what carvings Adwen chose. And I don't think Leon will be happy with how Ayasha finds out about his lifestyle Smile

IC: Ayasha felt a little self-conscious, as Aeron looked her over. She knew that the female meant no harm but it was a very strange feeling to be looked at in a searching way. Luckily it didn’t last very long and she knew that the older female was more curious about her than judging. Which Ayasha could totally understand since she was new in the pack.

Adwen looked her carvings over and she could tell the child liked them. She looked at her mother and then back at the carvings. Ayasha was rather proud that she had made the youngster happy and gave her a gentle smile. She waited on the girl’s mother’s decision, apparently as eagerly as the little girl herself.

Aeron agreed to the trade of two of her basic drawings in exchange for at most five knives. Ayasha gave a nod and let Adwen chose the two carvings that she wanted and then went over to pick out her knives. She chose two smaller knives for herself and two larger ones for her mate. He should like them. Aeron then asked her the question that she had been dreading but Ayasha knew that she should say something. ”My mate killed someone and was kicked out of Cercatori d’Arte. I wanted to be with him and left my pack, AniWaya, and we joined Anathema.” She wanted to talk about something better and asked, ”My adoptive uncle is Leon Austral. Do you know him?” She didn’t realize that the girl was Leon’s daughter and that Aeron knew him intimately.

Messages In This Thread