trading the trade
OOC OK

Aeron looked at the white woman as her daughter poked her nose at the carvings taking two from the woman. Aeron would find out later because she couldn't tell and Adwen had lept down to do something with the wooden things.

Aeron had to admit she wasn't sure what the white child was going to do with them. She was still to young to change so she shrugged it off and leaned forward watching. She looked at the knives that the girl was picking out and smiled. "Here let me do you a favor. those knives the smaller ones are not of good quality. You don't have much of an eye for them." She spoke as she stood up straight and brush her cloak out of the way.

She opened a pouch. pulling out two knives similar she handed them to her. "Those are good knives." She spoke. "I can't have a member walking around with low quality." She spoke. looking at ayasha aeron smiled.

"So we have a killer and a woman tail." She spoke not nice but somewhat rude. Aeron smiled at the mention of Leons name but before she was able to say anything Adwen had perked up. "Papa!" the little girl squealed looking at Ayasha.

Aeron looked at the child. "Leon is Adwens Father I know Leon rather well." She spoke. Though truth be told Adwen was not Leons but he took care of her and the child loved him.

Messages In This Thread