trading the trade
Aeron was quite content now and it seemed as though Adwen was a happy little clam fully in her own world pushing the carvings around and talking to them. Aeron turned her attention from Ayasha to watch what Adwen was doing she just had to watch she was interested at Adwens age she was being put through tests for agression and other traits. Adwen was lucky not to be growning up in her mothers world. the child was able to be just that a child.

Aeron smiled as she looked back to Ayasha. "yes its fine I would not give them to you if it were not." She spoke. the golden female was not to saddened about giving up her knives. she would be in touch with her contact soon for new knives and other things from back home. The man was her only contact to the world that she had left behind.

"Oh being so close to you I just thought you'd have known." She spoke as she smiled she listened and let out a light laugh. "Oh hunny your so very young aren't you." she said as she looked at the girl. though truth be told how many luperci in this area were gay or lesbian. She smiled looking at Ayasha, "My Mate is a woman. Io Berlin." She spoke smiling. "She and I can't have kids without a male so well Leon helped." she spoke.

Messages In This Thread