trading the trade
Aeron turned from her and Ayasha took the opportunity to study the older female. She was mostly brownish-red and had numerous scars over her body. Ayasha had one main one and probably faint minor ones from cuts that she got during the war. She wondered where Aeron got hers and figured that she tried to be a good mother despite wherever she got the scars. But Ayasha didn’t dare ask about them since that would be very rude.

She nodded at what was said about the knives and gently fingered them. Her mind went to her first fight where she killed a wolf and helped with the other. She knew that she was justified but still sometimes regretted doing it. She also thought on the final battle to get rid of Maska and how Leon and Saxif, as well as her mother, kept saving her.

Her voice rang out in a soft chuckle. ”I’m not that close anymore. He left AniWaya because of the war and I hadn’t seen him since after the final battle until I came to Anathema. Plus, he’s my uncle second-hand. His brother, J’adore, and I agreed that he would be my uncle and then I sort of included Leon soon after.” Her shoulders gave a slight shrug. Aeron then explained that her mate was a female and she cocked her head to the side to briefly digest that and then nodded. ”OK. One of my close friends was mates with another female.” But she did giggle at Leon helping by providing his body, and more.

Messages In This Thread