boy with the blues
The male spoke, and something about his reply annoyed Liam. His hackled raised slightly at the sharp dismissive tone in the coyote's voice. "Fine. So he's not the Aquila. I still want to talk to him. I really doubt he'd be happy about how you're acting towards me whatever his rank is now. So where is he?" He realized he was probably spoiling for a fight now, the way the coyote spoke to him and the way he answered the result was inevitable.

His ears laid back in aggression, then stood again. He was trying to control his temper, trying to avoid instigating a fight. He knew it was inevitable, but still he tried. He stared at the coyote, his hackles lifting slowly, his golden eyes narrowing. He just wanted to talk to Gabriel, he didn't understand why this stupid mutt was making life so difficult.

He uncrossed his arms, pushing his hands into his pockets, his hand wrapping around the bone shard as a reminder of the strength he possessed. He knew he could do anything, knew that if this ended in a fight, he would come out on top. (Yeah right, kid.)

In truth, though he himself didn't know it or believe it, he was just over a year old, and untried in any kind of real fight. Yes, he worked out, lifting weights, doing exercise, doing a lot of work on himself. But he had never been in a real fight, never tried out his strength against anyone but the little black pup who had called him brother, who had looked up to him and adored him.

It was just about time for the boy to get his ass kicked.

((WC: 283))

Messages In This Thread