Fashionista
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Strel seemed interested in her words, studying the cloth with new interest. He mentioned adding fox fur to line it, words that made no sense to Terra. She had no idea how it could be added, or how it could make a line on the fabric. As far as Terra was concerned clothes came from cloth through some mysterious process that probably involved lots of shredding, feasting, and late nights. At least she thought so. A good meal was always important, and Terra found shredding cloth to be loads of fun.

Still, he was being nice. Eagerly she nodded her head before he frowned slightly, laying the cloth down gently. That was not a good sign. Even worse, he turned and asked what she'd been doing. Her ears twitched as she looked down, embarrassed again. I was...um...it fell on me, and I was trying to get out. Obviously that hadn't been the case, with her twirling and bouncing around, obviously holding the cloth on. Hopefully Strel would accept it as part of her ignorance about cloth though, and not push it. If it did, she'd have to tell the truth, not something she'd look forward to.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread