Fashionista
[html]

The man watched her briefly, then shrugged. "I was, perhaps, just as silly around clothes when I was in Toronto, though it seems like such a long time ago." Because it was. He had been in this pack for almost three years now, and he could hardly believe such a thing. Three years ago he had been in Toronto and enjoying the life to be found there, even with the gangs wars and the rampant drug usage. He had gotten his first set of clothes there and learned to make his own from a seamstress who specialized in tailoring and ran her own shop for trade. For the brief time there as her apprentice, he worked on fixing small things people would bring in for repairs. Once he made his own set of clothes, he was ready to go up to a different level of skill, though the problem with Vincent sent him away from Toronto.

Chuckling, the Dauphin nodded slightly. "Sort of. I don't usually dye anything, just use older cloth. I have a few bolts of cloth, too. But it's always easier to make modifications to existing clothes." Gesturing to his legs, he continued, "Like pants. I didn't make these, so I just fixed them to fit my legs and tail." Dresses were probably the simplest thing to make, as they followed little form other than the torso of the wearer. Pants were hardest of them all, fitting against strangely curving legs as well as accommodating for a tail. Raising a brow, the man absently played with the bangle on his wrist. "Why do you ask?"

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread