Fashionista
[html]

"Why do we wear them?" he mused, repeating the other woman's words with a bit of surprise. That was a question no one really had bothered asking him. Most understood or chose to let him have his fancy. But to be asked why he did what he did, he was having trouble figuring out an answer. He had started at some point making clothes himself and loved the distraction of the sewing. If not a distraction, it could still his mind and give him time to think properly with clarity. But why did he choose to wear the clothes he made? Well, he would be a hypocrite, wouldn't he? If he did not wear his own clothes, why would anyone want them made? He was his own walking advertisement for his skills since he had no other method of doing such things.

However, all these musings were not the answer the young woman would like to hear, so the man stood in silence as he blankly looked at Terra. Why did he wear clothes? There was no need for it, but he simply had ever since he had left his pack years ago. His pelt was more than adequate for the weather here and the clothes provided little to no shelter from the elements. Refocusing his gaze on Terra, the redheaded man shrugged elegantly. "Don't know. Because I can, I suppose." With a casual flick, Strel removed a floating tangle of dust from his shirt, crossing his arms over his chest. "Honestly, I simply do now. Used to be out of rebellion but now I'm not rebelling against anyone."

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread