Fashionista
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

With the mood now safely changed Terra grinned up at Strel, tail wagging. She shifted into optime form, peering around into the massive closet. There was more cloth and clothes in there than Terra had imagined possible. Yes, Strel had on almost a completely different outfit every time she saw him, but this was something on a whole new level. She couldn't stop gaping as he gestured at it. Taking a deep breath she stopped forward. Terra would never turn away from something like this. Determined to make the most of it Terra watched the dauphin step forward, pulling off different kinds of clothes.

A little overwhelmed Terra shook her head at the pants. Those looked really uncomfortable. A shirt or dress maybe. Yes, a shirt and a dress. That would work. Terra walked over to the clothes, and padded through them until she pulled out a bright green shirt and dark yellow and purple dress. Holding them u Terra smiled. I'll try these two on. She had no idea how though. Fumbling Terra tried to get into the shirt. At last she hung it like a cloak around her neck, the sleeves tied back, before taking the dress and slipping it over the body. Terra looked in the mirror and laughed. She looked ridiculous! Maybe this isn't for me. Smiling Terra pulled the dress and shirt off again.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread