The mountain comes to town
[html]

WC:Btw, I totally think of him as Gregor Clegane, except with Eddard Stark's temperment

While Saluce was certainly calm and in no real bad mood it could turn sour quickly. With so many wolves and coyotes around he had prepared for any type of trouble, which was in of itself why he dressed in his armor. If for nothing it made a lot of people behave rather respectfully, which made his day go by that much easier. But the young coyote looking wolf or whatever his ancestry was the first real annoyance he had encountered. If he had to have guessed he could have made the jump as to what pack this certain individual hailed from. But be that as it was, the man didn’t seem to want any trouble. And his eyes left the man to look upon the woman who seemed to be enjoying herself In spite of the young man and then back to him. Well he supposed if this woman meant anything to him he probably would have reacted in much the same way.

“No one can ever know anything for certain, but if I had wished harm on the two of you, I would have already done so. But rather with so many different ideologies and pack make ups in such close quarters I’d rather be ready for anything than expecting a peaceful hippie conclave.” All in one remark he had revealed a lot as to his intentions, and also his disdain for hippies. It wasn’t because he considered them bad people, just that they were hippies. Blues looked away and then back toward the objects he had originally intended to be looking for instead of explaining the reasoning why he had been wearing his armor. But again he had to pause and wait while his former conversation partner’s company took up the time of the shop keeper. A long sigh escaped his lips as he debated on going on and finding another shop or to wait.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread