The mountain comes to town
[html]

WC:410I figured "HEY" everyone picks on wolves for being bad tempered, why not have a yote npc not behaving himself

The great mountain watched the exchange between the two below him and he gave the male a polite nod of thanks. His own hands took the opportunity as soon as the woman released her grip on the shop keeper and he didn’t hesitate. The exchange started out simply enough, inquiring about the sharpening stones and other various items. But the shop keeper wasn’t exactly keen on answering questions directly. Which began to frustrate him. A direct question, a backhanded answer, aggravating…

“Just for once tell me what you’d like to get for these items. I really don’t have all day to sit and guess” he blasted out. The shop seemingly going quiet as if he had said something wrong. But he paid no mind, blues looking at the man and noticing his quickly disappearing arrogance and his shaking hands. Saluce hadn’t meant to scare him but he had when his voice had climbed up the decibel level. The behemoth crossed his arms, the clanking of steel audible as he rambled off what all he was looking for.

“How about any weapons? You seem to have the items necessary for such things but not the items themselves? I have many that are of decent quality that I’m sure would be of value for the trade.”He stated clearly, interrupting him as he rambled. Everything seemed to carry on in this fashion for a few moments as things seemed to be cleared up.

He was absolutely oblivious to anything transpiring outside of the conversation, oblivious to the eyes boring into the back of his head. It started as a trickle, rather a feeling of being watched, before a physical response to this started to make itself apparent upon his form. The fur along his neck slowly started to prick outwards, his tail becoming straight as an arrow, before blues finally followed his swiftly turning head to spy the unnamed customer.

Ferocious blues spied the man, his cloak hiding much about him, except for his slim muzzle and lanky appearance. While the two other coyotes beside him had been a pleasant break from the normal stipulations between wolves and coyotes this man’s eyes bore straight at him. Already the behemoth felt defensive, the look upon the strangers eyes damning him already. This stranger deffinantly had a problem and a slow grin spread across Saluce’s face, he hadn’t really wanted trouble but if trouble came looking for him, he was more than happy to oblige it.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread