more than it appears after all
[html]

Not at all! I enjoyed reading.

It was not long after she had licked the blood off of her muzzle, that movement interrupted her thoughts. Speech filled her ears, and the female looked up to see a fellow luperci walk up. Xahria lifted her head slightly, taking in the fact this canine smelled a lot like the border scent she had picked up a bit ago. Thankfully, she hadn't trespassed accidentally like she tended to do, and had headed further into the woods. Before replying, the one in her secui form to a moment to look back to the horse not a large distance away. The female was able to make out killed prey on the back of it. Smirking a bit, she already had respect for this other female.

The fact that she smelled of a pack already put her just a little above Xahria, in her books that is, not only that, but she kept fair manners. And, she managed to get quite a good hunt in. In the back of her mind, she hoped that the deer herd wouldn't of moved too far by the time she got on the road again, after this encounter. Finally, she spoke up, shifting to her optime form, to sling her backpack off, and slide clothing on to appear presentable. Alright. Not too much of a bad morning, if I do say so myself. How about you? By now she had finished up, and moved to sling her backpack back over, following on with her quiver, bow, and arrow.

She turned her now optime head towards the suspected pack member. Her frown returned, but her eyes spoke of a sort of neutral type, plus curiosity. The female decided to motion to her horse, to comment on her respect for the other. I congratulate you on the hunt, stranger. Her brain drifted off though. Though a pack usually had prey to feast on, perhaps hers was low. Or maybe, she was a tailor. Or both. Either one was fine with her, though the second option would fair better with Xahria. Setting up a trade with pack members was a good choice, perhaps they would allow a frequent merchant to trade with several members, though not in their territory, most likely.

Words - 372
Image: -wit-@flickr; Font: confusebox ; thanks Sie!
<style>
#xahriaA01 {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TmJkl.png);
background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
padding-top:180px;
margin:0 auto;
width:500px;
background-color:#201A18;
border:1px solid #990000;
outline:1px solid #000000;
}