[M] Face the Music
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

She raised his eyebrows as he spoke in some language she didn't understand. Probably an insult, judging by the reaction that followed, challenging her. Amy met him levelly, no fear about her. She was fearsome in her own nature as well. While no longer an active assassin, she still killed, and was highly skilled at it. She just didn't work under others, killing for her own convenience and pleasure instead. She simply took another drink of her water before setting it down. No need to be so passionate. After all, you want nothing to do with them. Amy pointed that out firmly. She at least wanted them if they were healthy. He could care less.

The subject changed then, moving on to something more profitable. Amy raised her eyebrows at his words. Yes I am. I can only take on one at a time though. It takes time to break them in. She raised her eyebrows as he walked away. Well that was that then. She now had a source for her slaves, and the problem with the puppies was taken care of for the immediate future. Now she just had to wait. Amy would be keeping as busy as she could until then. Leaning back Amy finished off the rabbit. Back to trading for her then.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread