Far from today
[html]

OOC: I'll consider the thread finished, unless you have something more to add =) I really liked it, although Urma I'm sure wasn't happy with Firefly! xD

Urma was beginning to believe this wolf was here to stay. And how much more she could take the female's enticing, she wasn't sure. All her usual calm and her composure couldn't do much but crumble in the face of Ember's stubborn attempt at annoying her. She wished she knew why this was happening in the first place. Surely she hadn't wronged the wolf in any way, right? They had done little else than disagree and step on each other's toes anyway. Whatever had caused the disagreement, they had both done their share in fueling a fight, and whatever feelings Urma had for the stranger were surely mutual.

Who said my pack doesn't like me the way I am? As for not knowing who you are, I'm quite glad of that. I don't think we could ever be what they call "friends". Unless we'd stop getting on each other nerves and off each other's lands. And, frankly, it's you I think who should be doing the walking." Urma's tone was apprehensive, yet tired all the same. It wasn't usual for her to bicker, and whenever it happened it tired her, because she hardly ever saw any use in it. Unless it was a battle of patience, and if it was, it was quite clear to Urma that she had lost it. But then something unexpected happened. The wolf leaped past her and got lost in the bushes behind Urma. The white wolf looked at the bushes bewilderedly for a moment, before sitting down on her haunches and taking a deep breath. What had all of that been about? Somehow the prospect of going over the past events made Urma's head hurt, so she decided to put that off for later. Getting up once more, she turned around and made her way into Shadowed Sun's lands, grateful she'd at least see her fellow pack members instead of strange wolves like Ember, of whom she had no idea what to make of.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread