The Trouble with Kids
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

A ball bounced into Terra's side, and the hybrid looked up in surprise. She watched the golden puppy bound over to him, already nearly the same size as her. Well that wasn't surprising, considering how small she was, but it was odd for Terra to watch him grow bigger, remembering him as a ball of fur. Tail wagged as he skidded to a halt, nose smashing into the ground. His tongue ran over it, checking for injuries. She noted the fresh injuries on his body, and whined softly with worry. His next words brought Terra's attention to the fact that he wouldn't be a puppy much longer though, soon reaching the age where Terra had decided to strike out on her own. Granted, those had been rather different circumstances. Skoll still had time to be a pup.

She gave one last chew on the rabbit before sitting up. Liam has plenty of rabbits. He can use another one. Besides, this one's all stiff. No good anymore, see? She nosed the corpse over to the pup for his inspection. Don't worry, I'm not causing trouble. I'd let you in on it if I were. Her tail thumped happily on the ground. Skoll was very adventurous, willingly following Terra to all kinds of places as a pup. Hopefully that hadn't changed yet.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread