The Trouble with Kids
[html]
Think we should start wrapping up? Smile

The muzzle that had been happily poking into him withdrew suddenly, and a whine rose from the young woman’s throat at his cry of pain. Her lithe body paced around him in inspection for wounds—wounds that she would not find.

Despite his short attention span and his generally childish behavior, Skoll had been listening somewhat to her lesson. He continued to lay there as if stunned, his loud complaint falling into a whimper that soon crescendoed upward again into a laugh. That was all the warning she would receive before he jumped up, clumsily trying to knock into her and give her a nip.

His intention was to surprise her rather than knock her over or anything like that, and so he gave up regardless of whether or not he’d succeeded. Giggling, the blonde puppy flopped down on the cold ground, tail wagging. “I caught your guard!” he declared proudly. “Did I do good?”

<style type="text/css">
.haskoll b {font-weight:bold; color:#8caf52; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1e290c; }
.haskoll t {font-style:italic; color:#8caf52; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1e290c; }
.haskoll p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.haskoll {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#33412e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZNlFM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8e60; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread