topsy turvy
[html]

The pale woman was a sight; she was exactly as he remembered her, though her scent had changed. Something new was wrapped up in it, but his nose was still overwhelmed by the multiple canines in the area. He smiled, and returned her hug with one of his own. Despite their differences, she had brought him a moment of lovely fantasy when the world was falling apart. For that he would always remember her fondly, regardless of the shadows surrounding that time in his life.

He held his tongue long enough for her to finish speaking and then smiled broadly, shaking his long-haired head once. “No, he’s…not fond of other horses. I figured he’d be better off staying home.” The golden coyote shrugged one shoulder and then stepped to the side, allowing her to fully view the tent within. Haven had since gone off, but his orange fur was a beacon within. Motioning with his muzzle, the Aquila went on. “I know Haven, the Court’s Captain, from a way back. Then a princess ran into me, and here we are,” he shot her a broad smile, shifting his weight to look about the tent. Decorated to the nines, it was exactly what he would have expected from the Court.

<style>
#zeke-raven {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#zeke-raven p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#zeke-raven p.zeke-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#zeke-raven .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#zeke-raven .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#zeke-raven b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#zeke-raven u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#zeke-raven b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread