topsy turvy
[html]

WC: 305. Nonnnsense. Also, I swore I described her letting go of Zeke's arm, but reading back I guess didn't.. oh well. Big Grin Feel free to pp her in your reply cuz I didn't x_x.

Dancing submersed the mahogany haired woman into a whole new world. She did not have to deal with any pressures or wickedness the outside world might have held – Giselle was safe inside this life of color and beauty. Any and every emotion could be let go of when two people danced, forgetting everything around but what they were feeling in that very moment. The ivory femme had read enough of dancing to be mesmerized by it, and many times as a little girl she would dance on the feet of her papa’s, and by herself when he fell ill. When she had danced with her knight, seemingly moons ago, it was a new experience that had brought with it an air of magic and enchantment.

Giselle had sensed the golden prince lingering beside her, but she was too distracted to take notice. There they stood, like polished ivory and burnished gold, belonging within that regal tent among the other dancers. The world was different within the drapes of royal blue and silken gold, spinning and twirling in vibrant colors and equally gaily noise. The pale princess' tail waved happily behind her, but she was so swept up in all the merriment that her form nearly jumped when Ezekiel moved to grasp her hand, a feathery but confident touch.

Her heart skipped a beat at his question; once, the Dreamer would have reacted differently to the request, yet she could not stop her fluttering heart and the stirring of her emotions in reaction. It was a fairy tale scene popping out from the very books she read and lived by, about to come true for the hopeful dreamer. With a genuine smile, she nodded up at him, light blue eyes matching the sweeping movements of the porcelain figures on the dance floor. ”I would love to.”

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread