life collecting dust
[html]

Ooop, I knew that; made a typo. ;__;

The young man smiled brightly at him then laughed at his remarks, revealing what Skoll should have known from the start—that he was family, in fact Amaranth’s son! The revelation caused the sun-chaser to laugh in delight, the sound dissolving into giggles at the other’s proud stance. He jumped toward his older nephew and brushed against the reddish husky pelt, rubbing around him in a circle playfully and letting their familiar scents mingle. He didn’t remember his half-siblings as well as he’d like to, his young memory mostly filled with other things, but he knew about his family well enough from what his mother told him.

The doggish teenager introduced himself as Jiva Takekuro, and the prince nodded his head up and down as it all came flooding back to him. “Yes, I’m a uncle,” he said humorously. He wondered if this meant he could boss Jiva around, but he decided that he didn’t really want or need to anyway. “Unka Skoll kinda remembers you, mostly Mara and Niro, but you smell just like ’em and like me!” He grinned again, plopping his rear down on the ground and continuing to chatter away like they had all the time in the world. “I gotta eyes like my daddy Vigilante. Hati got Mom’s eyes, your grandmamma.” Oh, Ayita would be excited to hear about who’d shown up on the borders!

He managed to pause long enough to think, and then his green eyes widened as he looked at the bigger wolfdog. “Jiva, why’re you all by yourself? What about your parents? Are they comin’ back?”

Image courtesy of blmiers@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.skolltab .padded {width:283px;height:156px; float:right; background-image:url(http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1332/skolltab.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.skolltab .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.skolltab p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skolltab b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.skolltab {background-color:#ffc057; border:1px solid #FFFB99; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ad772f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:90%; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread