rage against the sea [dnd]
[html]
Skoll Haskel
i need another story
something to get off my chest

my life is kinda boring
need something that i can confess

Before his head went under the water again, the powerful taste of brine flooding his mouth, the frightened prince thought he saw the other fluffy canine resurface. As his body became immersed in the sea, his lungs burned as he tried his hardest to hold his breath. He squeezed his eyes shut against the burning water, curling limply in on himself like a younger cub does when it’s carried by the scruff.

That was probably best, as the child didn’t struggle when an arm tucked around him securely. Air reached his irritated nose, and he clawed slightly at the thick patched coat only to maintain his position high above the water. He hardly got a look at his rescuer before a rocky outcropping came into view, and then he felt like he would fall when the collie nearly smashed against the stones. A startled cry came from him, one choked with a cough, but then the water seemed to go away, no longer sucking at his blonde coat. He trembled, opening green eyes he hadn’t realized he’d squeezed shut again, to see thick fur and feel arms wrapped tightly and comfortingly around him.

A motherly voice whispered to him, and Skoll whimpered loudly, pressing his muzzle deeper into her thick chest ruff, getting plenty of snot on it. His paws kneaded at her lightly as if he were only a newborn, and his mind was too shocked by what had just happened to formulate a response. Only his soaked tail whipped once behind him to let her know that he was okay and could hear her—otherwise, he whimpered, and thanked the names of all the gods and spirits and heroes he knew in his head.

All good! <3 Feel free to carry 'im more onto the shore and set him down and whatever else you needa do. xD Then this thread can be more talk and less action?
template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.SecskollOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/3N4NM.png') #c88c5b no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.SecskollTitle {text-align:right; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#d1581c; font-family: 'Delius Unicase';}
.SecskollSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:verdana;}
.SecskollInput {padding:10px; margin:5px; border:1px double #000; background:#e4d3aa; color:#5d513c; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.SecskollInput b {color:#d1581c; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.SecskollSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.SecskollRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#d1581c; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread