rage against the sea [dnd]
[html]
Skoll Haskel
i need another story
something to get off my chest

my life is kinda boring
need something that i can confess

The pounding of the woman’s heart was an unending rhythm, a sound similar and yet so different from the waves that he was able to relax. And as it slowed down bit by bit, the pair making their way over the rocks, he calmed as well. The bobcat had absolutely nothing on this, he thought, and he might have giggled had he been less terrified. Every once in a while he’d manage to pry his little face out of her ruff, green eyes glancing over the rocky shore until water surged over them and he whimpered again.

He dropped slowly, sliding into her lap, where he curled up in a little ball. The gentle touch down his spine roused him from his nearly catatonic state, and desperately he latched his gaze onto her matronly one. His tail whipped water at the sands again.

“’m okay,” Skoll murmured very softly. “You… You saved me, you’re a hero too.” His words came ponderously from his mouth, rough from the seawater that had gotten in his throat. His sinuses burned still, and he snorted more mucus from his nostrils. Pain pounded between his eyes, and he whined once more as he nestled close to her. “N-now it c-cold,” he realized, his wet frame shuddering.

God this sucks. >_> Do you mind if we wrap this up sooon? x_x
template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.SecskollOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/3N4NM.png') #c88c5b no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.SecskollTitle {text-align:right; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#d1581c; font-family: 'Delius Unicase';}
.SecskollSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:verdana;}
.SecskollInput {padding:10px; margin:5px; border:1px double #000; background:#e4d3aa; color:#5d513c; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.SecskollInput b {color:#d1581c; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.SecskollSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.SecskollRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#d1581c; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread