Precision training
[html]
Invdegesv

Dated: Jan 21th, day-time
Lolol, Lilin be awkward? 8D Wrote as if the trading had already happened between Lilin & Ulilohi because it is convenient. To me 8D

How she relished the feel of her bow. It had been stuffed away at the back of the Town Hall, unloved and in the dark. She held it comfortably now, as if no time had passed since she last used it, when in truth it had been many moons. She was a warrior by training, but her tribe was not to have any warriors at present. For this reason, she had not honed her skills, even if she feared they might suffer for it. The muscles in her arms ached now, from not being used. How fulfilling it would feel in the evening, when they ached because she had used them. The flaming red ornamental cloth flew from the bow's top, and she studied its pattern for a moment, thinking she ought to freshen up the colors. Just then, as she gazed at its tip, she spotted in the movement of the market further away two familiar faces.

The brown-coated female put her arrow down gently before moving the bow over to her other hand and walking towards them with the other hand lifted. "Osiyo!" She knew that they were at the festival and had suggested they stop by her tribe's archery practice, and their timing couldn't have been better. There were few participants just then, and plenty of bows available for use. "Come, try the bow with me," she urged, waving one hand as if she coudl somehow physically pull them towards her. What better way to spen a day than to practice the arts she liked with her new-found friends?

SSWM: #262
<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread