by my seventh shot i was invincible.
[html]
Holy backdated, batman |: Private for Jess. Set to ... pppt. Dec 11th? XD

A frown formed on the sleeping man's face. Something wasn't right. It felt like the sharp light of day was burning a hole straight through his eyelids. The warmth and uncomfortable pinpricks of light were bad enough to rouse him to consciousness, but when his glassy, bloodshot eyes shot open, things only got worse. Barrett groaned and squinted into the blinding light. Efforts to discern much of anything were futile and he quickly lifted one dark paw to shield his face from the luminous assault. A moment later, something occurred to him — he reached out to his right. He found nothing but air and a cold blanket in his grasp.

It wasn't quite what he was looking for, but it would do. He yanked on the fabric and pulled it over his face while still lying on the other half, effectively wrapping himself in it like an enchilada. He was vaguely aware of an empty bottle rolling away, but mostly — ahhh, relief. His tail thumped feebly against the cloth just once, then he slipped back into blissful slumber with a satisfied grin on his face.

<style>
.barry-curves p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; line-height:15px;}
.barry-curves p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Alex Brush', cursive;}
.barry-curves b {color:#E39101; font-family: times, serif;font-weight:bold; font-size:14px;text-shadow: #2C0B02 1px 1px 3px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-curves b:before{content:open-quote;}
.barry-curves b:after{content:close-quote;}
.barry-curves {font-family: georgia,serif; color:#F46B00;text-align: justify; background-color:#090000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... lyrics.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px;width:100%;border:0;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:480px;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 20px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 20px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;-moz-border-radius:15px;border-radius:15px;}
.barry-curves .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #2C0B02; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#822500;line-height:12px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread