by my seventh shot i was invincible.
[html]

wotd: pococurante

Mounting frustration was visible through her hardened expression, triggered by the unpleasant delay in response to her relentless insistence. Lilin stood rooted in her spot, her maw slightly agape with wonder; truthfully, she had expected a certain level of shame from her landlord, or even guilt at the very least! Had it not been for the slight shove of her foot, she might not even have gotten a rise out of him at all. His surprised yip and gratuitous flailing was enough to coax a satisfied smirk from her and only then did she allow herself to loosen up. But her general demeanour did not change. Au contraire, the two-toned juvenile only reinforced it by folding her arms tightly below her bust.

She could have been more pococurante about it, seeing as she was merely a guest in his house but acting as such would’ve meant going against her beliefs; something she’d never done before. The leftovers of a night well spent were evident, hence why Lilin hadn’t really come up with an explanation to justify her dismay. It was clear in her mind that Barry would simply know why. His inquiry refuted such an assumption, compelling the yearling to throw both of her hands into the air in a discouraged fashion. “Uh, seriously?” she stated obtusely, stumped by the situation she’d gotten herself into. ”I hope you had fun because you kept me up all night.” Mediterranean blue irises instinctively left the landowner’s figure then, taking in the evidence.

Image courtesy of jeremy vandel; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.lilintable { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Jdb1e.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#A0795D; font-family: 'georgia', serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #d0ac1d; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.lilintable b {color:#d0ac1d; }
.lilintable p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lilintable p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread