they all say it
He wanted to turn away, wanted to run. He didn't do either one. Instead, he nodded to her words about Liam. All he said was, "Black wolves run in the family. I sincerely hope you don't have black puppies, Ayasha." He gave her a sad smile at her words about wishing it hadn't happened, and was going to make reply to it when she asked about the quartz. He nodded, his fingers touching the sharp point of the clear quartz crystal.

"I traded one of my books away for it. Quartz is a good amplifier, though the various colors do different things for the body. Like the blue quartz bird around your neck there. Blue quartz is a stone of order, giving a sense of order to all things, and releases fear, bringing courage to one's life. It is also a boost for creativity and expression. Emotionally, blue quartz helps lessen problems with scattered mind and disorganization, and brings mental clarity. It also helps one to see and accept reality, react to it intelligently in one's behalf, and increase self-reliance. It can lift depression and reduce stubbornness, markedly stubbornness that is in the end bad for a person. And it helps reduce emotional tension.

It would have been even better for you in Aniwaya, it aids in spiritual development, and helps make contact with spirit guides. And it brings peaceful mindfulness or meditation, whichever way you'd like.

Now my clear quartz here, it enhances energy by absorbing, storing, amplifying, balancing, focusing and transmitting. It directs and amplifies energy, so it's really good for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection, and channeling. It's known as the master of the healing stones, and its also powerful protection against dark magiks."
He realized he was rambling, and stopped pressing his finger against the point of the crystal.

After a moment, he slipped the necklace and chain off. looping in into a neat rope into the palm of his hand. "Take it, Ayasha. I want you to have it."

((WC:333))

Messages In This Thread