they all say it
He talked about how black wolves ran in his family and that he hoped that they didn’t have any black pups. Ayasha nodded. ”I know they do and they could also run in mine for all I know. The only person that I remember from my birth family is my mother and she was white. But I could have a black furred father or uncle or something. And I hope that when we have pups, they aren’t black.” She knew that it would be dangerous for both her and any pups, and unhealthy for Liam.

But he spoke about different quartz and how they each have different meanings and properties. Hers was for balance and other things. That made sense that Liam gave it to her since he was all about balance. She gently touched her bird pendant and looked at Tal. ”Did he realize the meaning when he gave me this?” She wondered if he knew about his son’s thing about balance.

He then gave her his and she was hesitant. ”Are you sure?” How would she explain to Liam where she got it without either lying to him or getting him angry? But she took it gently from him. ”Thank you, Taliesin.” She wouldn’t wear it quite yet. Soon though. Maybe after she talked to Liam about meeting his father.

Messages In This Thread