Lonely Artists and Jealous Friends
[html]

out of character text

Terra grinned at the blind wolf's words. I don't believe I know yours either. Perhaps the next time we meet? Or maybe just this once, since it is a festival. I'm Terra. She didn't want them to think she gave her name out to everyone she met. It was something to be earned, or at the least something she would only give if she was sure it couldn't be used against her. Shortly after a name was called. Terra thought it was someone from the crowd at first, but then another wolf burst in, just as out of control as the first. Well, maybe slightly less so. At least his words made sense.

She cocked her head as they talked. Forgetting her blue nose Terra spoke up. I drink all the time, and it doesn't do that! What did drinking have to do with any of this? She didn't know about alcohol, but she did burst into peals of laughter as the first male collapsed on Light, seemingly lost. Walking over Terra pushed into him, seeing if he'd lose his balance. What's this? An arm ornament? She looked at him teasingly before brushing back to Hotaru. Odd choice for a blind wolf. You can't see what they're doing. Mind you, I can't figure out what they're doing.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread