subzero
[html]

sorry for the failpost...so tired...so so tired *snore*

The cold hit her like a stab of a blade, instantly rushing into every parting in her fur and stinging the skin. The current pulled her under, small cuts were felt from the ice her body was hitting as she was almost violently pushed up against big piles of ice. Omni had never remembered being so cold, there had been many times in the past where she'd get shivers from a cold gust of wind, but it was nothing like this. She couldn't even fight against the current. Her mind was becoming hazy, not aware of her Ky'allu circling nervously above, of Jacinto rushing to save her. It wouldn't be long, not long until she'd slip away.

Small sounds, well maybe they were big sounds were heard above, then warmth. Steady arms lifted her soaked body from the cold water. She coughed and sputtered, trying to rid herself from the invasive water in her lungs. Hands helped, pumped the water from her chest, then she remembered weightlessness.

Am I dead?  Her head hurt, painful from the ice she had hit. Her body was weak and frail, pretty beaten from the ice. Luckily, Omni was able to sit up, warm in her own bed. Jacinto's face looked warm when he saw that she was alive, happy that she had survived together horrors of the river. Still her body shivered, reaching out with a hand with long fingers extended, Omni softly whispered "I'm cold....Come here." She gently pulled him under the covers with him, feeling his body's heat radiate off his fur. His pelt was damp from diving in to get her, she touched his face, shivering and looking around the room. He seemed to be making warm things, soup, and tea. "I'm so sorry." He could have risked his life, or even killed himself jumping in after her.

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread