[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Hello, I refuse to make use of dialogue Big Grin
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
WC: 368

For once, she was without the constant chatter of her companions. Sometimes looking up at the sound of her surroundings, she found that it was only a squirrel, or something falling from a tree nearby. The gray lady merely looked at them before returning her focus to the pages in her book. What a paradox it was that she found relief in her little friends' continued absence that morning, and yet here she was, reading about them. She laughed sometimes at the inaccurate descriptions -- if this book only knew them like she did! And there was no mention of her steed anywhere, only his brother, the water horse. Oh well, one would hardly expect the humans to be very clever, since they had eradicated themselves and left their kingdom for Vesle to claim.

Sounds disrupted her concentration, sounds of a different nature. Curious, her ears perked as she looked up, but saw nothing below. It could be pray, coming this way. An easy meal for a scrawny one as herself was not something she'd object to, and she placed the book on the ground before standing up to get a better view. Something moved down there, that much was certain. Moments passed, and disappointment came rushing in to replace her hope: the scent was strange, but not prey. Almost like... something long dead, but not. And dirty. Not fearing that someone would steal her book on her land, Vesle merely left it and started down the hill, her tattered dress moving in jagged waves behind her, some tears long enough to snag branches. Her movement was not hindered by it, though, and she merely kept moving as if its ruin did not bother her at all. It did not take long before she saw a cloaked creature, and stepped forward noisily, demanding its attention. Her approach was wordless, but unmistakeable: tail raised, mane bristling, posture erect and her ears defiant. Teeth shone from behind partially withdrawn lips and spoke plainly. This cloaked creature was on her turf, and Vesle did not like it. Her tiny size did not seem to be a factor, nor did she even stop to think about any other disadvantage she may have.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread