[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<3
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
WC: 326

The gray female turned her threatening teeth into a twisted smile at the sound of fear uttered by the other, clearly much older, wolf. She saw that now, she saw numerous details in the creeping fog. Some were shapes in the background, looming just out of reach, just out of sight, only her gray orbs saw them anyway. Vesle was perhaps small, but she was not old and frail. Satisfied, the lithe female took a sharp step forward, as if to taunt the other, but settled there in a calmer stance of sorts. "And I am to take such foolish advice from you, stranger?" She asked with her chin raised in arrogance, challenging and confident in her position, and while phrased like it, it was certainly no question. She took another step forward to study the filthy thing standing before her. No longer a threat, she could not decide if she pitied or despised the frail image, for that was what she interpreted it as. Weak, frail, old. Pathetic. Vesle laughed loudly, head thrown back for a second and neck exposed before the throaty, hoarse sound came to an end, and she pointed to the old woman. "I cannot put away my teeth, old lady, as I still keep them in my mouth." She remained entirely in her comfort zone, taunting the old thing, but something irked her suspicion still. What kind of business could this old woman possibly have to dare to venture so far from any pack on her own? Her smiled died and her face grew solemn, her stance still dominating and daring the other to attack her, but growing less openly hostile by each moment. "How do you think you have the right to walk here? Do you seek to die?" Had it not been for the present predicament they were in, the stranger's answer to the last question could have been immensely interesting. Right then, she was not feeling philosophical, however.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread