[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]

Eris is by me!

The world seemed shinier, glimmering faintly with the dose of the mushrooms she'd imbibed. And it was for this reason she cocked her head to the side with the woman's words, frowning broadly. Her yellow-green eyes narrowed, and she laughed herself. I see your colors, the woman said. How can I see them if you don't have them? The colors were all around the stranger, exploding auras of red and yellow and, most sinister, a pale blue that seemed to pulse and sway with each breath Discordia took. She had seen these things before, but never with the startling realness as the colors which surrounded Vesle.

Discordia considered, and slid a hand into her robe, pulling out a twisted mushroom stem and cap. She held it out to the other woman, palm out to present the small plant. You can see them, too, she breathed, her tail twitching with anticipation. If you want, I mean, the woman said, thinking this was a very clever way to see whether or not this was a ghost -- she had not answered, after all, and if she could not grasp the mushrooms, if they fell right through her hand, she was certainly an apparition.

<style>
#erisSie2 {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisSie2 p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisSie2 p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisSie2 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisSie2 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisSie2 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisSie2 u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisSie2 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisSie2 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisSie2 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread