[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<3
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
WC: 268

For once, Vesle found herself fascinated by something other than herself or her underlings. The old lady had to be crazy, obviously. It was ironic that she should feel that way, though this point was not one she had enough insight into her own nature to understand. She was not one to speak of seeing things, but the difference was that Vesle knew her visions to be true. This one just saw colors where there was only grays. The gray woman giggled arrogantly. "You can't, you're seeing color where there is just a ghost." One little head of a twisted thing peered at them from behind a tree trunk, behind the old woman. Vesle lifted her eyes and looked at it and its mocking gestures, and giggled again with spite.

When she looked back at the woman, she had her hand outstretched, still talking rubbish about colors. Uncertain now, and with a suspicious change of her stance, the female cautiously observed the contents of her hand. What was that? She had never seen something like that - what were their purpose? "What are you talking about, hag? How will dried plants make me see colors where there are none? You said as much yourself - I am a ghost, and ghosts have no color." However hostile Vesle was towards most, the woman could not help but feel intrigued, much against her will. She had had no plans, today, to endulge some old woman in her fantasy and broken perspective on the world. Vesle saw all that was, and always truth, and she saw only an old crazy woman.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread