[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Location: north in Etheral Eclipse, in old DdM land (Demon's Trail)
Early morning
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
Ohai, I hit a bump of character development! ;D

The balded creature that peered at the two wolves from behind the tree trunk stepped forward, and swiftly scurried over to the robed old woman, shuffling in between her legs and layers of clothing. Vesle's gray eyes followed him intently as he moved, a broad grin splitting his face in half as he played hide-and-seek between foot and robe and tail. Lost until the old woman spoke again, Vesle peered at her differently. If the little one would play with her, perhaps this gray queen of the woods should too. But more important were the implications that followed the woman's words, and for once, Vesle felt uncertain. She liked to feel strong, empowered by her underlings and how the forest bent to her will, but she had never been able to shake the feeling of otherness, not since her birth even, or at her mother's side. Perhaps this was wisdom come to her one misted morning, meant to mend? Or was she sent to sever her soul completely? The creature giggled with a shrill voice between the woman's robes, but Vesle knew that no one could see him but her. Perhaps she was more of him, than of this other wolfess. Perhaps she indeed was a ghost, not a wolf who merely dressed in the shape of one.

A conflict bubbled to the surface as she did not reply, but stared at the woman half defiantly, half in wonder, as she ate the shriveled plant and spoke of different worlds. Not so aggressive now. Velse already had the gift of sight, she knew. But the woman had forced a tune into Vesle's mind that she could not avoid listening to; its melody echoed and followed a similar tune she had always sung, and it filled her with doubt. Had she drifted away at some point, unknown to her? Was her underlings not of this world only for her to see because she, too, did not belong here? Her tattered dress gave a shuffling sound, and amidst the shrill giggle of the elf and the overwhelming meaning of the woman's words, she could hear her own hoarse voice speak, as if out of her control. She knew it was not so, but they came before she considered them. "I will have some of your colors, if you will give it." One hand was outstretched.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread