[M] [DND] Det er ei Fantekjerring;
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
U so clevar! And maybe <3 It was about time something happened with Vesle, I've been stuck.
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary

The other did not question her at all as she asked for the dried matter, and though she was still far more accepting of her presence, she still narrowed her eyes as the old woman professed that she was "glad". Why would she be? Perhaps this was a poison, a wild woman come to bewitch her. Holding the substance, she moved her fingers to watch it move around in her hands, shuffling lightly. They weighed nothing, and she had trouble imagining eating them - they were plants, after all. Frowning, she looked at them, studied them, as if that would give any answers without her having to eat them. Relax? Gray eyes were lifted to look at the woman. Vesle had never thought about opening her mind before, but unknown to her she already knew this trick. Knew it, but had no control, much as her impulsitivity took over and decided that she was done staring at the thing. In a swift, sweeping motion, the dried things ended up in her mouth, and she swallowed them quickly, not used to the feel of such things. Vesle had never et anything like that before. And why should she? Eyes rolled upwards and looked at nothing and random things as she concentrated, trying to look inward in search of a reaction.

No colors came. The forests were as gray as before, as gray as herself, and the old woman looked no different either. Suspicious again, Vesle's inexperience was handling her now, and she stepped up her stance a notch, eyeing the other with small slits again. The tiny female took one step forward as if to threaten. "Nothing's happening? Where are the colors?" The lady was uncertain. Was she to be suspicious, was she being tricked? Should she react with anger? But there had been a faint hope of wonders to see, and she wasn't sure if her disappointment wasn't more devastating than enabling her to rage just then. "I opened my mind," she added, quickly; self-consciously. Or, she'd tried to do so, at least. Her tail drooped with her growing uncertainty, and the elf giggled at her from within the furst of the old lady, as if mocking her. It was always mocking her.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread